Roto-Rooter provides pipe repair and pipe replacement services in addition to our drain cleaning services. Our plumbers are experts in pipe repair, replacement and cleaning – and are prepared to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Pipes have been damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Pipe Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Pipe Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer pipe line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
You can trust the quality and professionalism of our work. Our plumbing technicians are experts in pipe repair and will diagnose and service your pipes to ensure your plumbing is working properly as quickly as possible. Whether you need pipe repair or pipe replacement services at midnight, on the weekend, or on Thanksgiving Day, we are ready to take your call and give you efficient and top-of-the-line service.